Using HTML5 audio feature creates a sequence of hyperlinks to play Cannon in C.
The midi version is Cannon in D, and using the amazing MIDI.js .
- use mp3splt to split mp3 into mutilple files
- a bash command to rename files into sequence order
- read midi base64 format and play
- ~~use midi instead of mp3 if possible~~
- ~~split audio file by notes not time interval~~
- ~~create a project page for this~~
- modify Midi.js to play notes.
- music speed would be adjusted by the number of cursor hits
Test passed on Chrome 2014-06-30